Mobile/ Telepractice Psychology Services
Our mobile-based Psychology service provides expert and high-quality Psychology. Psychologists at Allied Health 2U have all the equipment and resources to complete a comprehensive assessment and deliver appropriate treatment through our telehealth services or within clinic services.
Mobile Psychology service brings a therapist directly 2U!
A detailed Psychology assessment will provide comprehensive information regarding the appropriate provisions which will be required to maximise the opportunity to live your life to the fullest.
This may involve recommendations and management strategies around daily routines which will ensure you can make the most of each day.
A little more about Psychological Therapy:
Psychological Therapy enables people to participate in activities they find meaningful. These activities include taking care of oneself (and others), working, volunteering, and participating in hobbies, interests and social events.
Psychological therapy is an individual-centred health profession that involves ongoing assessments to understand what activities you can do (and those you want to do), any current limitations, your goals/motivations and also to offer advice/techniques about how to do something more easily and safely.
The work psychologists do is incredibly varied and the list is endless.
You might find psychologists helping to formulate a campaign to influence Australians to give up smoking, designing a new test to detect mental health issues early, or developing an app to help people beat anxiety.
In fact, wherever there are people, a psychologist can usually bring their expertise so that outcomes are improved.
Broadly speaking, most psychologists provide assessment and therapy to clients, help facilitate organisational or social change, conduct psychological research, or administer psychological tests to individuals or groups.
Who do Psychologists work with?
A large number of psychologists fulfil some type of a therapeutic role, assessing their client’s concerns and life circumstances, and offering support, advice and treatment to address their client’s issues.
For example, many psychologists:
- work directly with people to help them recover from depression, anxiety, eating disorders, and other mental health issues
- evaluate the needs of older adults with declining memory and offer advice to families and carers on how to adjust the living environment to aid independence and safety
- work with athletes and sports people to enhance performance or to address concerns with burnout
- work with children, parents and teachers to address learning or behaviour problems at school.
Conditions and services provided by our psychologists:
- Undertake functional Behaviour Assessments
- Develop positive behaviour support plans
- Implementation of behaviour support plans
- Anxiety and depression
- Premature Birth
- Postnatal depression and anxiety
- Parent-infant attachment
- Adjustment issues
Our Psychology team is able to service all of Australia through our Telepractice services
- Psychology Sydney
- Psychology Adelaide
- Psychology Brisbane
- Psychology Hobart
- And more….