Our mobile based physiotherapy services provides expert and high quality physiotherapy at your home, workplace, aged care facility or retirement village. Professional Physiotherapists at Allied Health 2U have all the equipment and resources to complete a comprehensive examination and deliver appropriate treatment.
Mobile physiotherapy service brings a physio 2U, literally!
Treatments include both hands on manual therapy, specific and tailored exercises, dry needling and other modalities where indicated, which enables, our physio home visit service to be suitable for a range of individuals.
In some cases your injury or condition may prevent you to access community physio’s or you may prefer the convenience of having a physio come to you. Our home based physiotherapy service is no different to attending a physiotherapy session within a clinic, therapists are able to use the environment that is available to design a tailored and individualised programs which is unique for you and designed to achieve your goals.
Although most of our physiotherapy services are provided to everyday people in their homes we can also come to your workplace, aged care facility, retirement village or sporting events. In some cases workplaces or sporting teams hire our staff to treat employees or athletes within their facility. For more information on workplace physiotherapy click here.
A little more about mobile physiotherapy:
The home based physiotherapy service has been designed so that all individuals can receive accessible care. Furthermore, by providing care such as mobile disability physiotherapy in Sydney, we are able to support participants under the NDIS to ensure they receive the care they need. Consequently, home based physio in Western Sydney as well many other Sydney suburbs continues to remain very popular.
Conditions treated by our physiotherapists:
- Disability care including treating individuals who are under the National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Falls prevention and rehabilitation
- Post orthopaedic operations such as total knee and total hip replacements
- Back pain and neck pain
- Headaches and Migraine
- Tennis elbow
- Motor vehicle injuries
- Work injuries
- Sport Physiotherapy
- Prehabilitation for a range of operations including anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction
- Osteoarthritis of the foot, knee, hip, hand or spine
“The only limitations we have are those we place upon ourselves”Napoleon Hill
Home visit physiotherapy treatments:
Whether you have a disability such as an amputee and require therapy or you are looking at staying injury free and running the 6 foot track we have all the resources and knowledge to ensure you receive high quality physiotherapy within your own environment. Our physiotherapists deliver a variety of treatments including:
- Evidence based exercise which is specific and tailored to your needs
- Manual therapy which involves joint mobilisations and/or manipulations
- Soft tissue therapy
- Dry needling
- Taping and orthotics prescription
- Group based exercises in an aged care setting
- Compression therapy
Our Mobile physiotherapy team is currently servicing Sydney:
- Mobile Physiotherapy Sydney
- Mobile Physiotherapy Eastern Suburbs to Bronte and Bondi
- Mobile Physiotherapy Western Sydney to Penrith
- Mobile Physiotherapy Ryde
- Mobile Physiotherapy Parramatta
- And many more suburbs!!