NDIS Registered Providers
Allied Health 2U are excited to be registered providers with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
What is the NDIS?
the NDIS is the new way of providing support for people with disability, their families and carers. It provides person-centred, individual support to people with a disability, their carers and families; and gives CHOICE and CONTROL to participants. The NDIS will provide all Australians under the age of 65 who have a permanent and significant disability with the reasonable and necessary supports they need to enjoy an ordinary life. The NDIS is being introduced in stages around Australia to ensure it is successful and sustainable.
To find out more please click on this link http://www.ndis.gov.au/
Or watch this useful video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF-lWW2i5Zk
We will assist with the following:
- Our mobile physiotherapy can assist with Physiotherapy interventions such as exercise, respiratory interventions, community access and training programs for parents and support workers
- Our Mobile Occupational Therapy service or Online Occupational Therapy service can assist with OT interventions including Occupational Therapy Assessment and Report, Functional Capacity Assessment, complex home modifications, supported independent living, emotion and sensory assessment training
- Mobile Psychology services can assist with, Psychological reports, treatments and behaviour assessments
- Mobile counselling services can assist with Counselling interventions, coping with change and goal driven therapy
- Mobile podiatry can assist with Podiatry Assessments and ongoing treatments
Our mobile service area:
How can I find out more?
At Allied Health 2U we are NDIS ready for the provision of Allied Health services. We are very happy to take any calls and enquiries on the services and programs we offer. We understand it can be a daunting process and are here to help. We are happy to answer questions, help guide some goal setting in preparation for your planning meeting and provide assessments if requested. If you have any questions or would like any further information please contact us on 1300 24 24 28.