Allied Health 2U is a registered NDIS organisation and provides NDIS physiotherapy services. Physiotherapy at Allied Health 2U can provide mobile physio at a place of your convenience.
Our NDIS physiotherapists visit:
– Residential homes
– Group homes including supported independent living accomodations
– Aged care facilities
Our NDIS physiotherapists are able to:
– Deliver effective treatment
– Educate carers and support workers to deliver safe and sustainable exercises
– Provide comprehensive reports to ensure participants on the NDIS can receive the supports they require
– Provide manual handling training to support workers
Our NDIS physiotherapists have the experience and knowledge to work with a range of disability conditions such as neurological, spinal and complex orthopaedic conditions.
Having a diverse set of skills and knowledge places our physiotherapists in a unique position to be able to assist individuals to live and function at their best.
” Move Better, Feel Better and Live Better”
Some conditions our NDIS physiotherapists treat include:
– Post stroke rehabilitation
– Traumatic brain injury rehabilitation
– Physiotherapy for cerebral palsy
– Physiotherapy for rheumatological conditions such as rheumatoid arhtritis
– Intellectual disability
– Genetic disorders
– Autism particularly where development coordination disorder is involved
NDIS physiotherapy is easily accessible in your home! Rehab at home today!
NDIS physiotherapy treatments include both hands on manual therapy, specific and tailored exercises, dry needling and other modalities where indicated are also used.
In some cases your injury or condition may prevent you to access community physio’s or you may prefer the convenience of having a home visiting physio come to a place of your convenience.
Our home physiotherapy service is no different to attending a physiotherapy session within a clinic, therapists are able to use the environment that is available to design a tailored and individualised programs which is unique for you and designed to achieve your goals.
Our mobile physiotherapists can also attend sporting events. For more information on NDIS physiotherapy services give us a call on 1300 24 24 28.
How Can NDIS Physiotherapy Help?
Our NDIS physiotherapists help in improving a range of various impairments. By improving impairements, you will slowly be able to notice improvements in your function which will ultimately result in you being able to have greater participation in everyday activities.
The various impairments that our NDIS physiotherapists work with you to improve inludes:
- Strength through individualised tailored rehabilitation programs.
Our mobile physiotherapists also work closely with our mobile exercise physiologsists to assist in improving everyday function. Our Physiotherapists listen and work closely with you to help you meet your mobility and life goals.
Our NDIS physiotherapists can assist individuals with a wide range of activities including everyday tasks like getting in and out of bed to accessing your favourite hobbies and activities. NDIS physiotherapists can also have a big role to play in managing your pain. The plan that our physiotherapists will put in place will not only assist you now but will benefit you in the future, allowing you to experience the best quality of life possible.
For NDIS Physiotherapy please complete the NDIS booking form below:
NDIS Physiotherapy Treatments include:
Whether you have a disability such as an amputee or have recently had a stroke we have all the resources and knowledge to ensure you receive high quality physiotherapy within your own environment. Our physiotherapists deliver a variety of treatments including:
- Evidence based exercise which is specific and tailored to your needs
- Tailored exercises to your condition
- Manual therapy which involves joint mobilisations and/or manipulations to assist in reducing pain
- Soft tissue therapy
- Dry needling
- Taping and orthotics prescription
- Group based exercises in an aged care setting
Our NDIS physiotherapy team is currently servicing Sydney & the greater Sydney Region and Melbourne:
- Mobile Physiotherapy Sydney
- NDIS physiotherapy Sydney
- NDIS physio sydney
- NDIS physio western sydney
- NDIS physiotherapy melbourne
- Mobile Physiotherapy Eastern Suburbs to Bronte and Bondi
- Mobile Physiotherapy Western Sydney to Penrith
- Mobile Physiotherapy Ryde
- Mobile Physiotherapy Parramatta
- And many more suburbs…