Allied Health 2U have experienced and knowledgable mobile physiotherapist who can visit you at a place of your convenience.
Our mobile physiotherapists visit:
– Residential homes
– Group homes including supported independent living accomodations
– Aged care facilities
Our physiotherapists are able to:
– Deliver effective treatment
– Educate carers and support workers to deliver safe and sustainable exercises
– Provide comprehensive reports to ensure participants on the NDIS can receive the supports they require.
Our mobile physiotherapists have the experience and knowledge to work with a range of disability conditions.
Having a diverse set of skills and knowledge places our physiotherapists in a unique position to be able to assist individuals to live and function at their best.
” Move Better, Feel Better and Live Better”
Some conditions our physiotherapists treat:
– Post stroke rehabilitation
– Traumatic brain injury rehabilitation
– Physiotherapy for cerebral palsy
– Physiotherapy for rheumatological conditions such as rheumatoid arhtritis
– Intellectual disability
– Genetic disorders
– Autism particularly where development coordination disorder is involved
Mobile Physiotherapy Service Brings A Physio to your home!
Mobile Physio Treatments include both hands on manual therapy, specific and tailored exercises, dry needling and other modalities where indicated, which enables, our physio home visit service to be suitable for a range of individuals.
In some cases your injury or condition may prevent you to access community physio’s or you may prefer the convenience of having a home visiting physio come to a place of your convenience.
Our home physiotherapy service is no different to attending a physiotherapy session within a clinic, therapists are able to use the environment that is available to design a tailored and individualised programs which is unique for you and designed to achieve your goals.
Our mobile physiotherapists can also attend sporting events. In some cases workplaces or sporting teams hire our staff to treat employees or athletes within their facility. For more information on workplace physiotherapy give us a call on 1300 24 24 28.
How Can Mobile Physiotherapy Help?
Physiotherapy helps improve many areas including your balance, coordination and strength through individualised tailored rehabilitation programs. Our mobile physiotherapists listen and work closely with you to help you meet your mobility and life goals.
Our mobile physiotherapists, can assist our NDIS patients with a wide range of activities including everyday tasks like getting in and out of bed to accessing your favourite hobbies and activities. We also have a big role to play in managing your pain. The plan that our physiotherapists will put in place will not only assist you now but will benefit you in the future, allowing you to experience the best quality of life possible.
For Mobile Physiotherapy please complete the mobile booking form below:
A Little More About Mobile Physiotherapy:
The home based physiotherapy service has been designed so that all individuals can receive accessible care. Furthermore, by providing care such as mobile disability physiotherapy in Sydney, we are able to support participants under the NDIS to ensure they receive the care they need. Consequently, home based physio in Western Sydney as well many other Sydney suburbs continues to remain very popular choice for receiving exceptional physiotherapy services.
Conditions Treated by Our Physiotherapists:
- Disability care including treating individuals who are under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Falls prevention and rehabilitation
- Post orthopaedic operations such as total knee and total hip replacements
- Back pain and neck pain
- Headaches and Migraine
- Tennis elbow
- Motor vehicle injuries
- Work injuries
- Sport Physiotherapy
- Prehabilitation for a range of operations including anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction
- Osteoarthritis of the foot, knee, hip, hand or spine
“The only limitations we have are those we place upon ourselves”
Home Visit Physiotherapy Treatments:
Whether you have a disability such as an amputee and require therapy or you are looking at staying injury free and running the 6 foot track we have all the resources and knowledge to ensure you receive high quality physiotherapy within your own environment. Our physiotherapists deliver a variety of treatments including:
- Evidence based exercise which is specific and tailored to your needs
- Manual therapy which involves joint mobilisations and/or manipulations
- Soft tissue therapy
- Dry needling
- Taping and orthotics prescription
- Group based exercises in an aged care setting
- Compression therapy
Our Mobile physiotherapy team is currently servicing Sydney:
- Mobile Physiotherapy Sydney
- Mobile Physiotherapy Eastern Suburbs to Bronte and Bondi
- Mobile Physiotherapy Western Sydney to Penrith
- Mobile Physiotherapy Ryde
- Mobile Physiotherapy Parramatta
- And many more suburbs…