MOBILE EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGY
Mobile Exercise Physiology
Allied Health 2U have experienced and knowledgable mobile exercise physiologists who can visit you at your house or at a mutual location such as a gym or swimming pool.
Our mobile exercise physiologists visit:
– Residential homes
– Group homes including supported independent living accomodations
– Aged care facilities
Our mobile exercies physiologists are able to:
– Deliver an individualised and tailored exercise program for every individual.
– Provide disease specific exercise programs such as an exercise program for an individual with diabetes.
– Educate carers and support workers to deliver safe and sustainable exercises
– Provide comprehensive reports to ensure participants on the NDIS can receive the supports they require.
Our mobile exercise physiologists have the experience and knowledge to work with a range of disability conditions.
Having a diverse set of skills and knowledge places our exercise physiologists in a unique position to be able to assist individuals to live and function at their best.
” Move Better, Feel Better and Live Better”
Some conditions our mobile exercise physiologists treat:
– Post stroke rehabilitation
– Traumatic brain injury rehabilitation
– Intellectual disability
– Genetic disorders
– Autism particularly where development coordination disorder is involved
Mobile Exercise Physiology in your home!!
Sometimes finding the motivation to exercise can be difficulty. Other times it can be diffiicult to find appropriate and suitable exercises which will assist in overcoming certain conditions.
Having a mobile exercise physiologist come to your house will enable you to overcome confidentently complete exercises. Having a suitable professional to guide you on what you can and can not complete will be helpful and will enable restoration of function as soon soon as possible.
Our exercise physiologists working in Sydney greatly enjoy working with their clients and finding unique and innovative exercises to complete.
How Can Mobile Exercise Physiology Help?
Exercise physiology helps improve many areas including your balance, coordination and strength through individualised tailored rehabilitation programs. Our mobile exercise physiologists listen and work closely with you to help you meet your mobility and life goals.
Our mobile exercise physiologists, can assist our NDIS patients with a wide range of activities including everyday tasks like getting in and out of bed to accessing your favourite hobbies and activities. Our Mobile exercises physiologists find the activities which work for you and use those activities to enable greater functioning in other areas of your life
For Mobile Exercise Physiology please complete the mobile booking form below:
Who else works with our mobile exercise physiologists?
Our mobile exercise physiologists work closely with the rest of the multidiciplinary team to deliver optimal health outcomes. The other professionals who work with our mobile exercise physiologists include:
Our Mobile Exercise Physiology team is currently servicing Sydney:
- Mobile exercise physiology Sydney
- Mobile exercise physiology Eastern Suburbs to Bronte and Bondi
- Mobile exercise physiology Western Sydney to Penrith
- Mobile exercise physiology Ryde
- Mobileexercise physiology Parramatta
- And many more suburbs…