Feedback, complaints and incidents
About: feedback, compliments and complaints
Here at Allied Health 2U we value your feedback and appreciate the time you take in contacting us with any suggestions to better improve our systems & processes. The information we receive is kept confidential and is reviewed carefully by our Senior team.
We encourage you to provide this feedback, in order for us to continuously grow within the quality of service we provide to you.
If you wish to share a compliment about Allied Health 2U, please click here to leave a Google review.
Feedback & Complaint pathways
A complaint can be made via several different pathways, including:
|Telephone:||1300 24 2428 / (1300 24 AH2U)|
|Compliments & Complaints Form:||https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/
|Mailing Address:||2/234 prospect highway, seven hills, 2147|
Any person can make a complaint (including an anonymous complaint) about the services provided.
How we provide an easy and accessible Complaints pathway
What happens if I make a complaint by telephone?
We will endeavour to respond to complaints received by telephone as quickly as possible. Subject to the nature of the complaint, this may require referral to a senior staff member or gathering of additional information so it may be necessary to take your details and arrange a suitable time to call you back.
What happens when I provide feedback or lodge a complaint by email?
- When an emailed complaint is received by Allied Health 2U, the complaint will be acknowledged within 2 business days
- To ensure Allied Health 2U’s transparency the complainant will be kept informed at all stages of the complaint processes and will be informed if there will be any possible delays
- After the assessment of the issue(s), a nominated person will contact you either via telephone or in writing and advise of the outcome
- In exceptional circumstances, it may be necessary to appoint an external investigator. The timeframes will be discussed with the person making the complaint
- Nothing in the above process prevents a complainant from making a complaint to the NDIS Commission at any time
Additional contacts for submitting complaints where your request with Allied Health 2U may not have been satisfied:
1300 362 072
1800 035 544
Submit a Form Here
1800 800 110