Occupational Therapy – Community/Mobile and Telehealth
Mobile/Community and Telehealth Occupational Therapy
Our Mobile Occupational therapy service provides expert and high-quality Occupational Therapy at homes, schools, childcare centres and aged care facility or retirement village. Professional home visiting Occupational Therapists at Allied Health 2U have all the equipment and resources to complete a comprehensive assessment and deliver appropriate treatment. Our Occupational Therapists can provide services over telehealth all over Australia.
Occupational Therapists help people individuals with cognitive, physical or sensory disabilities live an independent life, enabling them to complete the activities they enjoy.
Who Do Occupational Therapists Work With?
- Aged care occupational therapy
- Mental Health occupational therapist
- Disability/ NDIS participants who require an Occupational Therapist
- Individuals who require equipment presciption
- Cognitive assessment & retraining
- Complex and Simple Home modifications such as grab rails or a ramp
- Electric/ lift chair recommendations
- Transfer equipment recommendations such as a hoist
- Pressure care including pressure cushion and mattress prescription
- Specialised seating/ wheelchair prescription/ Scooter & mobility assessment
- Stroke & neurological rehabilitation
- Support disability accommodation assessment
- Supported independent living (SIL) assessment
- And many more
Telehealth or Mobile Occupational Therapy for NDIS participants
As an NDIS provider, Occupational Therapists at Allied Health 2U have the skills and experience to work in challenging and complex environments. Occupational Therapists can assist NDIS participants to help meet their goals around independence, participation in the commuity and well-being. In addition Occupational Therapists at Allied Health2U can assist NDIS participants with access to home modifications, assistive technology, capacity building, recommendations regarding the level of care participants require.
Our Occupational Therapists have the skills and ability to work with a range of clients with varying needs. The services can be provided face to face, via telehealth or over the phone.
Mobile Occupational Therapy Service Brings A Therapist Directly 2U!
A detailed Occupational Therapy assessment will provide comprehensive information regarding the appropriate provisions which will be required to maximise the opportunity to live your life to the fullest.
Our mobile occupational therapists visiting homes and schools are NDIS registered and provide exceptional care. Our Occupational Therapists liaise and work closely with parents, carers, support workers, support coordinators and suppliers to ensure the services provided are to a high quality.
Our mobile occupational therapists may provide recommendations regarding appropriate and necessary equipment, exercise-based rehabilitation, training to improve your ability to complete activities of daily living such as meal preparation or putting clothes on.
What about home or school visits with an occupational therapist?
When working with children, time is of the essence when providing therapy.
Our home visiting occupational therapists for children implement a coordinated and systematic approach to address children’s goals and work closely with families to ensure therapy can continue on a day to day basis.
You can read more about children occupational in homes and schools in our post here.
For an Occupational Therapy Appointment please complete the Service Booking Form below:
Mobile/ Telehealth Service Booking Form
A Little More About Occupational Therapy:
Occupational therapy enables people to participate in activities they find meaningful. These activities include taking care of oneself (and others), working, volunteering, and participating in hobbies, interests and social events.
Occupational therapy is an individual-centred health profession that involves ongoing assessments to understand what activities you can do (and those you want to do), any current limitations, your goals/motivations and also to offer advice/techniques about how to do something more easily and safely.
Occupational therapists prescribe devices to help you do the activities you want and need to do. They will make sure you can use the device in the best way to meet your needs. This means that you will get a total solution and not just a product.
Our Mobile Occupational therapy team is currently servicing Sydney and the greater sydney region and Brisbane. Through our telehealth services we are able to provide Occupational Therapy services throughout Australia.
- Mobile Occupational Therapist Sydney
- Mobile Occupational Therapist Sydney
- Telehealth Occuaptational Therpist Australia
- Occupational Therapist Australia
- Home visiting Occupational Therapist
- Mobile Occupational Therapist Eastern Suburbs to Bronte and Bondi
- Mobile Occupational Therapist Western Sydney to Penrith
- Mobile Occupational Therapist Ryde
- Mobile Occupational Therapist Parramatta
- And many more suburbs!!